Pupil Premium Online Check
Could you be entitled to Pupil Premium?
Please read below to find out more.
Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools so that they can support disadvantaged pupils and close the attainment gap between them and their peers.
You may qualify if you receive one of the following;
- Income Support
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income related Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under part VI of the immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit; provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190.
- Universal Credit
To see if you qualify click on the link below.
Registering for Pupil Premium is confidential, no-one will know you have applied and it will not affect any other benefits you are receiving.